This bright and modern hotel is in a peaceful yet central location!
- Traditional Greek style
- Small and friendly
- Last minute
About the hotel
With delightful sea views and lush surroundings, you can laze away the days by the pool or enjoy the traditional Greek charm of the hotels taverna. With a warm and friendly atmosphere, its easy to see why so many guests return year after year.
- Pool bar serving a range of local, international and premium drinks
- À la carte restaurant serving a range of international, British, Greek and local cuisine
- Outdoor children's pool and pool with children's section (freshwater)
- Indoor adult-only pool
About the location
With a traditional church – domed roof and all – and entwined with a maze of cobbled streets, Afitos is a picturesque village with hours of exploration beckoning. Discover the resort’s quaint shops and alluring landscape by day, and hit the snug eateries and bar-filled square by night.
- 200m from the beach
- 600m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants
- 2km from the Afitos resort centre.
- Approximate transfer time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Return flights from London Stansted
- Bed & Breakfast
- Standard Double Room
- 22kg hold baggage pp
- 10kg hand luggage pp
- Return overseas coach transfers
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 12th September 2022. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Halkidiki adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.