Sarawak, Sabah and Trekking Kinabalu from just £1999 Was £2499
16 days Kuching to Kota Kinabalu
Travelling September 14th 2019
- All accommodation and private transfers
- Internal flights
- Iban Longhouse Homestay, Btang Ai
- Cooking class in Kota Belud
- Bako NP excursion
- Trading town and farm visit
- Blowpipe demonstration
- Forest hike and local lunch
- Semenoggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Morning and evening river safaris
- Guided oxbow lake visit and wildlife spotting
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Turtle Island stay with turtle hatchery visit
- Mt Kinabalu hike
About the tour
This epic 16-day tour in Borneo is ideal for nature lovers, as you’ll get up close and personal with a range of wildlife during your trip. You’ll also get to go off the beaten track and explore the jungle, local villages and more in the surrounding areas of Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
The accommodation includes hotels/guesthouses, traditional longhouse, jungle lodge, permanent tented camp and a mountain lodge. Many excursions and activities are included, and some additional activities can be done at an extra cost. You also get 15 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 7 dinners.
You’ll be escorted throughout the trip by an experienced local guide so you can learn everything there is to know about Borneo.
For a detailed itinerary, please speak to your Personal Travel Expert.